The mission of the Michigan State University Testing Office is to provide the highest quality testing environment for students, faculty, staff, and the community. We achieve this by following the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards and Guidelines. The MSU Testing Office is committed to the preservation of academic integrity and support of academic success, which is fostered by our adherence to a high standard of excellence in all that we do.
The MSU Testing Office administers and/or oversees the administration of over 20,000 exams per year. Our operations fall into several categories:
- National standardized exams conducted in our office, such as the GRE, MCAT, and TOEFL
- Make-up exams for MSU classes
- Exams for MSU online courses
- Exams for online courses for other universities
- Proctoring services for classroom tests on MSU’s campus
Please browse our website in order to find information that is specific to your needs. If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us!