If you are an MSU student who needs to take a proctored exam, please note the following:
– You may take an exam in our office for an MSU class or class that you’re taking at another institution.
– Current MSU students pay a $20 fee to take an exam in our office, and you must present your student ID when you arrive for your appointment.
– Students are required to pay any additional shipping fees, if applicable.
– If you are taking five or more exams in our office during a semester, we will waive the fee for one of your exams.
– You can schedule an appointment by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 517-355-8385. We suggest that you schedule your appointment(s) as far in advance as possible.
– Once you’ve decided that you want to take a test here, you’ll need to give our contact information to your professor so that he or she can send us your test (either via regular mail or e-mail).
– If your exam needs to be mailed back to another institution, either you or that institution will be responsible for paying postage fees. Please plan accordingly.
If you are an MSU student who needs take an exam somewhere else, you can find a participating test center via the Consortium of College Testing Centers. CLICK HERE to find a participating institution.