If you are not an MSU student, but need to take a proctored exam, you may do so in our office. Please note the following:
– There is a $30 fee for each exam you take in our office.
– Examinees are required to pay any additional shipping fees, if applicable.
– If you are taking five or more exams in our office during a semester, we will waive the fee for one of your exams.
– You can schedule an appointment by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 517-355-8385. We suggest that you schedule your appointment(s) as far in advance as possible.
– Once you’ve decided that you want to take a test here, you’ll need to give our contact information to your professor so that he or she can send us your test (either via regular mail or e-mail).
– If your exam needs to be mailed back to another institution, either you or that institution will be responsible for paying postage fees. Please plan accordingly.